Wednesday 22 June 2011

My shoe crush!

So I have been wanting these Vivienne Westwood Melissa cameo flat shoes in what seems like forever! But with summer being full of holidays and festivals I just cannot afford them. They are from the AW11 collection and are utterly gorgeous. They are described as vanilla but appear more of a nude in the picture. I've never seen these in "real life" so I cannot comment! They feature the iconic Vivienne Westwood orb at the front of these ballerina style pumps. A lot of the time these are sold out so you are one lucky lady if you've got your hands on them! They are the typical Vivienne Westwood shoes which are "jelly shoe material" which is actually PVC. They actually come in a few colours but these are my favourites with the smokey colour a very close second! To view these close up or purchase these click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment