Thursday 24 November 2011

One of my all time favourite products!

Hi guys, I thought it was about time I started mentioning a few of my favourite products! I love reading these on blogs as you know they have been well tested. So my most reached for product has to be Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream. I love this and think it is, what I would call an all rounder! I bought it to use as I had sun burn and my skin became so dry and red, it was amazing! I have since used it for so much more. It is great for my lips and keeps them from getting dry and chapped and in great condition. I use it like a gloss over lipstick to add some extra shine. I use it for the ends of my hair like a serum product, and it helps to de-frizz my mane! Love it for dry areas, especially on my hands. I think its great as the cream lasts ages, ive had mine for about 9 months and havent even used a quarter.  It comes in a handy pot that I find so easy to chuck in a weekend bag and know with just that pot I have a few essentials! The pot you see in the picture was a limited edition version and it usually comes in a white tube. It is available in most department stores at around £25, but it really is worth every penny! For more information or to purchase the product click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment