Monday 18 June 2012

Rave review Alpha H liquid gold!



This is definitely an immediate rave review. I have only used this product 3 times but I cannot wait to share it with you. I love love love the results. Alpha H describe this product as a multi-action formula with silk proteins and licorice extract to refine and firm the skin. This product does contain gylcolic acid. I describe this product as smelling a little like a pro-active type product - maybe due to the acid. Its a clear water like substance, that you apply to the face using a cotton pad, it is instantly absorbed by the skin. Advised to use alternate nights, you can either apply the liquid gold followed by a moisturiser or serum or apply without moisturiser or serum and leave on all night for an intensive treatment. Ive been using as an intensive treatment as my skin has definitely not been behaving lately. I feel with this product you can see a definite
difference in your skin from the first use. My skin feels more plump and radiant with pores minimised.I don't feel this product is too drying on the skin but I would recommend using a good moisturiser with an SPF the following morning and the nights your not using the treatment. It appears to be excellent on spot prone skin too, I did have a few blemishes that were dried out and reduced massively in size by the next morning. This is ideal for using a night before a big event such as a party/night out.

Due to the gylcolic acid I feel the dead skin cells are removed from my face leaving a much clearer radiant look. I cannot say enough good things about this product and highly recommend. The only slight negative maybe for some is that on the first use you may feel some tingling to your skin but this went away following the first use, definitely was not irritation just a slight tingle. I think I noticed this because it does say on the bottle and was more of a 'o yeah it does tingle' don't think I would of noticed otherwise. I have combination skin and I havent noticed any drying areas as of yet, however I have only used this item three times. I will promise to update in a few weeks and let you all know how I am getting on.

This item appears widely available online. I bought from Beauty Bay for around £27 with free delivery, QVC also do a great offer but never appears to be in stock so check them both out. I love to know how other long time users are getting on, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment