Sunday 6 November 2011

Must. Show. Off

I have to blog about these boots.....It would be rude not to. I love love love these boots. I got them on a shopping trip to London a few weeks ago and literally haven't taken them off my feet since. They are from Aldo and cost £90 (£81 with NUS discount). I love the colour as I am a tan fanatic! However the best thing about them is the comfort, I could wear these forever! They are so comfortable and easy to walk in, I love high shoes but I struggle to find pairs comfortable enough for every day life. If you like them but are doubting there comfort you have to try them on! They are available in black also (which I know are reduced on the asos site). I have had so many compliments when out wearing them. I feel they will be the preferred choice of shoes for autumn, although you do need to spray them to protect them as they will easily mark! You can pine over them on the aldo website. Christmas present maybe? Must. Resist. Buying. Black. Pair. Too!

No comments:

Post a Comment