Wednesday 30 November 2011

Jumbo Jet lashes anyone?

Daniel Sandler - Jumbo Jet

My face is not this orange/yellow colour in real life! As much as I would love to be a Simpson - Im not!
                                             


So I have been completely won over by this mascara! I recieved it in a glossy box a few months ago (at the convenient time that my other mascara had almost ran out/dried up). It adds amazing volume and length to my lashes instantly! It is a must on nights out and I have even gone out without my lash extentions, which is a rarity for me. In the picture I haven't used eyelash curlers either just the mascara. It adds the dramatic effect to your eyes and makes them stand out amazingly! This is why I love glossy box as I probably wouldn't of bought this product before. It retails for £14.95 which i think is a reasonable price and is available to buy online. There is also a baby jet mascara available for the little lashes at the inner and outter corners. The only downside to this product is that if your a lazy eyemake up remover this mascara will give you serious panda eyes (maybe panda face) if you do not remove it properly! It is a little stubborn and will take a lot more than a facial cleanser to remove. I haven't tried any Daniel Sandler products before but this mascara has made me a little eager to try some other products. If anyone has tried this product or can recommend any other products from the brand I would be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment