Friday 30 December 2011

Festive Polish!

I love love love this nail polish from Deborah Lippmann! Its in the colour Razzle Dazzle and arrived in my Glossybox the day of my works christmas party.....perfect! I love the glitter detail and the colour is amazing, I had loads of compliments! I've practically got all my collegues subscribing to Glossybox these days that unfortunately I was not the only one wearing this colour! Although was funny to see the Glossyboxers stand out by our nails! Its by far my favourite nail varnish to date! However I've never tried any of Deborah Lippmann's nail varnish's before and did find this one to be a bit of a one night wonder! The next day my nails were chipped and a large amount had peeled off. I put two layers of varnish on and Sally Hansen diamond shine as a top coat so not sure if i'm doing something wrong, or if that it's such an eye catching colour that the chips stand out like a sore thumb! But anyway the colour makes up for it, I can deal with it lasting one day to have these eye catching nails!

Hope all you readers had a fabulous Christmas and I hope 2012 is all you hope it to be!

                                              MissFemmeFatale x  

No comments:

Post a Comment