Tuesday 19 July 2011

The pleated skirt!



Pleated skirts are a must this season and are apparently going to be an even bigger must next season! Ive selected a few available from Missguided and Asos, although they are available everywhere! I am looking for a cream midi pleated skirt that is sold out from Boohoo, so would much appreciate if anyone has spotted one to let me know! I think they are very versatile you can team with a gorgeous cami and accessories or pull them up into a dress, with your favourite belt! Multi-purpose clothes are worth splashing out for....well that's what i tell myself anyway!

3 comments:

  1. I saw a lovely cream one in H&M on Saturday, was lush <3. They also have a fab purple one in Zara.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, but I don't think it would look good on me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sadie will check them out!

    Marina, you should definitely try one on! May be suprised!

    ReplyDelete