Sunday 17 July 2011

Topshop Lipstick - on the town



My first successful purchase from my July lust list, and my first Topshop lipstick to my collection.......is On the town. It is a gorgeous lilac pink colour, that is like no other in my collection. The Topshop packaging is lovely, yet not the best at staying clean when thrown in your makeup bag. Its a lovely creamy formula that applied very nicely to my lips. I love the colour and texture of the lipstick but i did find it needed to be reapplied frequently. But then i seem to have those lips that always need lipstick/gloss reapllied often (im not sure what i do with my lips) but i do notice my friends lipstick stay on a lot longer than mine! It's priced at £8 which I thought was a reasonable price but I also got student discount making it £7.20.

No comments:

Post a Comment