Tuesday 5 July 2011

July lust list.....

So here goes my list of fabulous items that I cannot wait to get my hands on this month! Some I may succeed and purchase, others may continue on to next month!

Bobbi brown gel eyeliner (midnight black) - so currently I use liquid eyeliner as gel eyeliners have always scared me a little as to whether I could get the technique right. However, after watching numerous YouTube videos of people applying the gel and prefering the gel 'look' I've decided to take the plunge! Also I've heard good things about the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners.

Lush Rehab shampoo - So this shampoo is designed for hair that has been 'abused' and needs extra TLC. Well my hair definitely fits into that catogorie as I colour my hair and straigten/curl lots! With a holiday approaching with lots of sun and chlorine, I definitely need to provide my hair with extra TLC. A friend of mine recommended this shampoo. I am desperate to find an amazing shampoo!

Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser - with summer actually starting to feel warm and festivals and holidays aproaching I feel it's time to purchase a decent tinted moisturiser that will be perfect for these times. I have done my research and this one has fabulous reviews.

Chanel hydramax + active gel cream - see my whole blogpost below regarding this item......need I say anymore.

Topshop lipstick (On the town) - this is a gorgeous Lilac/pink colour like no other in my collection. Ive been thinking about purchasing this for a while. I like the creamy texture and packaging of the Topshop lipsticks.

Liz Earle cleanse and polish - so I've been using Elemis peachy perfect face cleanser for a while now ( I will do a full review soon). I've loved using peachy perfect but with so many beauty gurus and friends raving about cleanse and polish, I feel I'm missing out on something!

Essie nail polish - I can't choose an exact colour I'm lusting over! I like so many.... But i am hoping to expand my Essie nail varnish collection, as I find they are just an all round good product. Easy to apply, good staying power and an amazing collection of colours.

If anyone has any of these products id love to know how your finding them! Also any other items I should be lusting after, I'm always keen to try new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment