Wednesday 13 July 2011

Victoria Secret Beauty Crush Lipgloss


So my best friend recently went to Orlando on her summer holiday and to my delight bought be back two gorgeous lip glosses from Victoria secret. One in a cute pink colour called tropical and one in an orangey-red called red delicious. Both contain a slight gold shimmer and were $7 each. Well the first thing I will say, unsure whether positive or negative is that these lipglosses taste A-mazing! Very sherbet like. Positive because when applied to your lips you don't get a plastic taste, but negative because I want to lick it all off straight away because of the sweet taste!

These come in handy packaging perfect for your handbag to add instant colour to your lips for summertime. I took them on holiday with me and found them a godsend! They also contain and SPF 15. Perrrfect! They are great when applied on top of lipstick or alone for gorgeous glossy lips! They can be applied as thickly or thinly as desired!

                                                  Top - Red delicious
                                                  Bottom - Tropical

I have found this website that you can get these from the UK. I haven't used this website before, so cannot comment on how reliable it is, so you may need to do your research. But they are available for £4.99. Check Amazon as i'm sure you will find them there aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment