Sunday 17 July 2011

Pretty Polish - Essie - Chips no potatoes


Ok so I'm a little disappointed with this Essie colour! In the bottle it appears very beige golden almost champagne like! However when applied to my nail it is so sheer. In the pic I've applied 3 coats plus Sally Hansen megashine. I used this a few weeks ago and hated it. However now I'm tanned the colour is growing on me. It's not a statement colour, more of a pretty subtle colour. However for those who prefer subtle colours or for people who work in areas that bright pink nail varnish is not appropriate, then this would be one for you. It does catch the light and the gold reflexes in the polish look gorgeous. I think I might apply it over another nail polish in the future for that little added extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment