Monday 18 July 2011

Sneaky bag purchase....

I popped into Tkmaxx the other day looking for......well nothing in particular, just a browse. This gorgeous bag caught my eye, I loved the weave effect of the bag and knew it would go perfect with some Miss KG sandals I have. It is designed by Nica which i'm sure most people have seen around and retails at £29. However in Tkmaxx I paid £16.99. This is available in the sale at House of Fraser at the moment.The bag has gorgeous detail and is lined beautifully inside. It also is deceiving as for a small-ish bag holds a lot!  I have seen this pattern in different designs in store aswell! I have far too many satchel smallish bags now and therefore am on the lookout for some big statement bags........Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment