Tuesday 5 July 2011

Pretty bargain polish!

Well I bought this item about an hour ago and I feel it was such a good bargain I had to blog about it. I have been looking for a matt pastel lilac nail varnish for a while now. When grabbing my last few bits in Asda this evening I had a quick look at the nail varnishes and then this little beauty caught my eye. It's by George which is Asda's own brand. The official name is 34 Be mine. I'm not a snob by any means but this item was £1. So straight away I thought shame, the colour is amazing but the nail polish will be rubbish. So I walked off thinking I would have a look in the airport. By the time i got to the till I couldn't stop thinking how great the colour was so I convinced myself for £1 what did I have to lose. Well it was so easy to apply and is just as gorgeous of a colour on my nails! I've applied two coats with Sally Hansens megashine as my topcoat! I'm not saying I'm going to convert from my Essie and OPI but it's nice to have a cheap alternative even if it only lasts a few days, what more can you ask for for £1. I'm waiting for there to be a catch and it to be all chipped off in the morning but we will have to just wait and see.......update coming soon!

1 comment: